Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

On July 1st, Mikes brother Josh came to visit. While they were here we just relaxed and hung out around the house. On the 4th however, we invited some people over and cooked out. I took some cute pictures of Brayden so please enjoy :-)





Brayden is on the fast track, he rolled over when he was 1mo and 6days old. He is always smiling and his new thing is talking to us. We will make a noise then he will try and mimic us. It is so adorable! I love this little man! I have some videos of him talking and playing so if you are interested in watching them just let me know and I will send you the link. Also, we recently bought him a mobile for his crib which he just loves. If he gets fussy or is tired we lay him in his crib where he will just watch his mobile. One day when he was laying in his crib I went to check on him and he had his hand in his mouth (also new, he tries to fit his whole hand in his mouth) and smiling just watching his mobile. Well I went to rub his head to tell him how much I love him and he got angry Lol. He started to cry, I guess he just wanted to play all by himself.











No comments: