Friday, August 21, 2009

Father and Son





3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute pic of Daddy playin his game while Brayden talks to his bear... he said, "lookit blue bear...I can play that thing better than daddy, just wait and see"

But, truthfully, the picture of Mike with all his medals and awards is spectacular! Congratulations Mike and thank you for your service to this country. You too Sarah!!

Rachey said...

Aww Brayden in his bumbo seat with his bear, so cute! Soon he will be trying to play too and Mik will have more of a challenge, ha!

Mike you look great in your uniform. Troy got upset with I called it an "outfit" so uniform, uniform, uniform, haha!

Mom Z. said...

Mike, you and Brayden will make quite the pair playing video games together in a few years! You'll have so much to teach him and have a great time doing it!

Mike, I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments! You have always strived to do the best you can and you are reaching a lot of milestones doing it! Keep doing what your doing! WE LOVE YOU!