Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 2009

Brayden is such a happy baby. I honestly can not think of a time when he isn’t smiling and not kicking his legs. He is such a joy to be around making any bad day turn in to the most enjoyable one you have ever lived. As he has gotten older he has learned that if he cries loud enough that mommy or daddy will come. He loves to be scared and tickled laughing hysterically from his gut when you do either or. Brayden has also started teething so to help him sooth the pain we invested in some teething biscuits. Let’s take a look :-)







As we know Daddy is now AIRBORNE qualified so Mommy and Brayden got Daddy a little suprise to show him how proud we are of him ;-)


Daddy was happy when he saw his present!

Along with all the excitement going on in our lives we went out to our first family event together last weekend. Fort Hood had an Oktoberfest going on so we went and they had a live band and everything. We enjoyed ourselves and Brayden celebrated by dancing on the table to the music :-)







3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow GREAT pictures!! I especially like the one of the 3 "musketeers" with cootie monkey in 'da middle.. (last pic). Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Michelle said...

Awesome photos! I really like the one where Brayden is trying to get away! :-)

Rachey said...

Wow I'm so behind with commenting! Brayden you are adorable and that hat you have on is just too cute. I just love the family picures of you guys, such a beautiful family :)