What a photogenic little boy we have huh! Lol Sorry the pictures aren't great quality I took a picture of the picture.
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Santa
We have been extremely busy since we got here but we were fortunate enough to find some down time to check out the Mall. Everything here in Colorado Springs is beautiful. There are mountains, hills and the weather is wonderful. At the Mall we found a special someone for Brayden to meet. Check it out!


What a photogenic little boy we have huh! Lol Sorry the pictures aren't great quality I took a picture of the picture.
What a photogenic little boy we have huh! Lol Sorry the pictures aren't great quality I took a picture of the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWESOME pic of Brayden - his happiness comes through!!!!
Ohhh HOW SWEET! He looks adorable!!! I'm glad you got a good picture of him with Santa but one of him screaming because he was scared like a lot of kids would have been funny too! haha We are going to try and see Santa tomorrow for Noah's Birthday!
Post a Comment