Thursday, January 7, 2010

Amazing Brayden!

Okay Brayden isn’t even 8months yet and is doing so much. So much that I am impressed because I didn’t think that he could do what he is doing. He has grown and developed so much that it is hard to believe. You can talk to him now and it feels like he is not only listening to you but is understanding. He is just amazing and I'm so proud and thankful to have him in our lives!

Here it goes:

~He has been saying Dada for quite some time now

~Just recently learned how to say Mamma

~while on his tummy he will go into the pushup position and just stay there. He is incredible strong sometimes I struggle with him just putting on his clothes

~He is crawling backwards

~able to go from his tummy to sitting up

~when you say "clap your hands, Clap Clap" (when he feels like it) he will clap his hands

~likes to shake our hanging blinds in the living room

~any time mommy or daddy come in the room his face lights up like a Christmas tree and he will make a certain noise

~He has pretty much learned to shake his head no and shake his head yes. Not sure if he knows the meanings yet but that will come shortly

I am working on several different things with him. It didn't take him long to grasp the clapping hands concept so we will see how long the others take. I am constantly singing him his ABC's and spelling his name for him. This little boy will be ahead of the game.

No comments: