He sleeps on a cot at daycare so he is already used to the idea, but now he is able to get up and leave his room once he wakes up! This is very exciting to see Brayden grow so independent. He makes Mike and I so proud.
Look how happy he is!!!
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2 comments:
Brayden, you're a big boy now! I love it! Now you can wonder around the house when Mom and Dad are sleeping and get into mischief! Ha-ha!
Hope you enjoy your new bed!
Wow I can't believe it...Brayden you are growing so fast! Has he been sleeping well in it...any funny stories? haha We are keeping Noah in his crib as long as he will stay in it :) Go Bray Bray!!
Post a Comment