We were so excited for our upcoming visitors; we cleaned for weeks, okay; maybe just for a few days. Either way, Mike and I were elated because Brayden was going to be able to spend time with family-period! I picked up Grandma and Grandpa at the airport the night before Thanksgiving. Little did they know that they were in for a flavorful treat the next day! I had a turkey, corn, rolls, and cake ready to go for the big day. Since this was my first attempt to fix Thanksgiving dinner, I had a SUPERB guide for my cooking extravaganza: My Mom! Thank you, Mom for such great help and guidance! Thanksgiving morning rolled around and Brayden saw his Grandma and Grandpa and was sooo happy! He showed off for a little bit, and then just wanted to play.
Since we were already celebrating Thanksgiving, we thought we should celebrate a little Christmas as well. Of course, Gammy and Gampa (as Brayden would say), came with gifts for the little munchkin! This little boy was in heaven. Mike and I enjoyed this thoroughly, because we love to see our little baby spending time with family and vice versa. It is not that often he gets to see his family, so anytime we can share together is definitely valuable time!
Gammy and Gampa were here for a week, and while they were here, we went to the park quite a bit. Of course, Brayden loved it-but what two and a half yr. old would not? I think Gammy and Gampa loved it just as much (as you can see in the pictures below). Overall, we were blessed to have visitors-primarily for Brayden! Thanksgiving was amazing and cannot wait until we all meet again!
Luckily, Grandpa was there to assist Brayden getting up, and going back down the slide!
Now time for an early Christmas celebration:
Spreading the Love (AKA: My favorites!):
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa for visiting! We love you!!
1 comment:
A wonderful visit to Brayden's house! Yes, he IS the BEST - even though his momma and dadda think THEY are the BEST, we all know that is NOT true! lol
A wonderful Holiday spent together! Thank you!
Post a Comment