Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update: 2011

The hardest part about writing these blog posts is figuring out where to start. I suppose since this post is simply an update I should jump right into our busy lives. So far this year, we have been the busiest I think we have been in a very long time. Mikes’ work has been extremely hectic and very demanding, dealing with all kinds of projects and field exercises, Brayden is growing by the second, and this is devastating for Mike and I. Just yesterday, Brayden was our little baby. Finally, I am preparing to take the GMAT, which is the Graduate Management Admissions Test. Yes, I am trying to get my MBA. Anyway, we are moving soon, I am going to Vegas, school starts, Mike has training, and ultimately we just have A LOT going on.

In addition to all these things going on in our lives, I would like to mention that Brayden is growing significantly, and in such a short time frame. I think every day there is a new development. Brayden brings Mike and I such joy in our life, and honestly do not know how we could make it without him. He is so sweet and loving. This New Year has been great so far and once our lives begin to calm down we are going to enjoy it as much as we can.

This is a big year for us as well, because Brayden will be turning two-years-old! Regardless of the fact that he wears two-year-old clothes and is as developed as a two-year-old is. We just cannot believe it! Well, I just thought I would post an update so in years from now when Brayden is reading this, he will see how busy we were, and how much we love him!

Of course, I had to put some pictures of my scholarly child on here as well. He is so freaking smart!!!!!!




1 comment:

Deborah said...

Awww this is SO CUTE!!! He is mimicking his Mommy!!! You're teaching him well! :-)