The experience we had at Braydens school was remarkable, something that can never be forgotten. Brayden and I love Daddy very much and cannot wait until he is home for good! Come one May 2012!!
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Daddy!!
Shortly after Grandma Florida left, I received a phone call from Michael telling me that he would be home that Friday!! I was so excited to see him after only a few months. As soon as he got off the plane, we went straight to pick up our tushie butt!
The experience we had at Braydens school was remarkable, something that can never be forgotten. Brayden and I love Daddy very much and cannot wait until he is home for good! Come one May 2012!!




First time Daddy ever saw Brayden use the Big-Boy Potty!
The experience we had at Braydens school was remarkable, something that can never be forgotten. Brayden and I love Daddy very much and cannot wait until he is home for good! Come one May 2012!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment