Grandma Florida was en route to California for a presentation when she had the idea to stop in Denver and visit Mr. Brayden. Naturally, we could only agree and encourage her to visit! Brayden always listens to the Cars book that G-Ma Florida recorded for him for Christmas 2011 telling Mike and I that Grandma Florida is coming to visit me. Thus, I was pleased when I heard G-Ma Florida was going to visit Mr. Brayden who loves her dearly.
Grandma Florida was here for the night, but during her brief visit Brayden, including Mike and I had a great time. Brayden wanted G-Ma to do everything with him. He even kicked mommy out of his room when it was time to go to bed. Although, once Brayden found out it was nighttime and not playtime he decided to come cuddle with mom and dad. Always a pleasure to have family come visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment