Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here are a few pictures of when Uncle Troy, Aunt Rachel and Counsin Noie came in and helped paint Brayden's furniture.

Cousin Noah having a good time in Braydens jumperoo while we paint furniture. SO CUTE!
Uncle Troy hard at work! Watch out now he looks focused :-)
Who loves their Aunt Sarah????
Aunt Rachel and mommy finishing up braydens dresser.
Mommy painting Brayden's dresser. WHOA someone looks like they are ready to come out and play..... (brayden)
Mommy painting Brayden's bookshelf.
Troy sanding Brayden's dresser getting it ready to be painted.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW, looks like everyone had fun! I can't wait til Mike gets home so I can see it all put together with a BABY BRAYDEN in it!! (the crib that is..)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Brayden's nursery all done...looks like I will get to see it when he's already in it too! haha I just noticed that's what Mom said above...oh well. Love you guys!!