Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pre-Welcome Home

Well the time is here and have been busy trying to get everything nice for when mike comes home. I took some pictures of the outside and inside of the house so you all can get a sneak preview. Also, last night some of the wives got together to make individual welcome home signs and put up some decorations. I will then post pictures of his welcome home ceremony as well as Braydens room. Hope you all enjoy!This will be the first thing mike will see when he walks in through the door. I am also going to get some balloons tonight so that will add a little extra excitement! Want to say a special thank you to Mikes mom for sending the sign it looks great. I even wrote a little something from Brayden :-)Just a little something extra to put on the outside of the house.


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Welcome Home Michael!!

Great decorations Sarah! Have a wonderful time tonight!