Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brayden's Room

Here are the pictures you all have been waiting for! Hope you all enjoy!


















3 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW!!! Sarah you created a masterpiece of a room for Brayden! I am certain he will be sooooo happy in his "new" home!!!!

The furniture came out lovely! And you have a memory to share with Rachel, Troy & Noie! I had a fleeting thought, though.... I think Noie will enjoy visiting his cousin here!!!

Yippee! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom is so right. Noie is so excited to see his cuz Bray Bray and play in his room together!

Sarah this is BEAUTIFUL...you did such a great job with everything. I even noticed the smaller details like the monkey on the crib and the little mat for Bray Bray's feet when he's jumping in his jumperoo! Everything is perfect...now all we need is your little monkey :)

Mom Z. said...

WOW! Sarah all of your hard work paid off! It looks great! Brayden will definately enjoy it! The three monkeys hanging on the side of the crib~I have one more just like it to bring you, that used to be "daddy's" monkey! Can't wait to meet him when we visit!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY SARAH!