I like this picture because Brayden is looking at his mother like she is crazy! What is he thinking lol
Along with all of the excitement Brayden has started eating cereal. He loves his cereal; however we are still working at eating out of a spoon. Brayden has also started doing raspberries; he chews on his lips and even responds to his name! He was sitting in his bumbo seat this morning and was playing with his feet so I think he has also made a new discovery. He is curious about my face bc he grabs my mouth and ears! He actually got a hold of my ear last night and wouldn’t let go. Leaving my ear red! This little baby is the highlight of my life and mike and I love him with all of our hearts. He is so happy and smiling all the time. There is never a dull moment with our little bundle of joy.
HAHA Dallas getting the SHAFT!
BONUS:
1 comment:
Brayden is 'da bomb, a cool dude, and the sweetest little BAB I've EVER known!
Come back to visit again, Brayden
Post a Comment