I think Brayden looks just like Daddy in this picture!!
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
JUMP JUMP!!
Brayden is in his jumperoo and loving every minute of it. At first he didn’t know what was going on. But now you better watch out that little monkey is all over the place. He has even learned how to push the little button that plays the music. I think he enjoys it so much because he gets to sit up like a big boy and bounce at the same time. It is too cute, every time he goes in his jumperoo he just looks up at me starts smiling and jumps like no baby has ever jumped before!


I think Brayden looks just like Daddy in this picture!!


I think Brayden looks just like Daddy in this picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jumpin jahoozie! Hey Brayden, you are THE BEST! Just like your Momma!!!
****MUAH****
Post a Comment