It has been so amazing watching brayden develop so quickly. I think at times I underestimate his capabilities. When I have taught him something he was able to pick up on it very quickly. Brayden is also developing more of his own personality. Why, just yesterday I was smothering him (of course) after we got back from daycare and I guess he decided he didn’t like that. So what did brayden do, he “Screamed at me” basically telling me to leave him alone! Mike was laughing of course; however, I was in shock. I couldn’t believe my little angel didn’t want his mother smothering him!
Here are some of the things that Brayden has been doing;
- He has two bottom teeth and two top teeth
- He waves “Hi” and “Bye” when we go to daycare. Or to himself in the mirror when we are getting ready to take a bath ha-ha!
- He is able to stand by himself not holding on to anything
- When I go in to get him up and ready in the mornings, I find "Mr. Monkey" on the floor out of his crib! Its like he is saying "this is my crib you get out, this crib isnt big enough for the both of us!" ha-ha. He sometimes does that with his pacifier aswell.
- He recognizes what he can and can not have such as the remote/cell phone
- He likes to stand up in the bath making it extremely difficult for you to bathe him
- His favorite words are momma and dada
- If you do something funny he will then tries and mimics you. Doing the same thing you were doing
- If mommy and daddy both leave the room he may decide to follow. Otherwise, he just stays in the living room and plays. Doesn’t really care to wonder anywhere else in the house unless you direct him to do otherwise
- It is virtually impossible to change his diaper!
- He is able to feed himself (when he feels like it)
- His name from mommy and daddy is, “bubby”
- Brayden has also started sleeping on his stomach, rolling over after we lay him down to go to sleep
- Brayden has a nightly routine, and when it comes time to go lay down and go "night night" as you walk into his room he will just plop his head right on your shoulder because he knows it is time to go to bed and is so exhausted from daycare
These were just a few things that came to mind but am sure I will think of more throughout the day and will add as I remember. Either way, brayden is such a joy. Mike and I couldn’t picture our lives any other way than with brayden. Brayden is always smiling and wanting to play so it becomes extremely difficult to be in a bad mood around here (which is a good thing). He is 9 months old today and will have his stats later this afternoon after his doctor’s appt. We love you all and especially our little BUBBY!!!
This was the best picture I could get of his teeth. Definitely tried to get a picture of his bottom teeth but will need mikes help to hold little man down :-) But what a happy baby!
This one is my Favorite! I love the way he is sitting and that look on his face! Priceless :-)
Look at his leg! It was definitely a moment I had to capture!
1 comment:
Wow it is so hard for me to believe that he has teeth!! It was only a short while ago when he was here and boy, has he grown! Enjoy every minute you get cuz they go by so darn fast!
Kisses & huggies to Bray Bray from Grandma! *MUAH*
Post a Comment