One of Braydens favorite toys is the television. He just loves to go up to it, see how close he can get and reach that little hand out to touch. Mommy and daddy have to let Brayden know the the television is not one of his toys :-) He is already testing us to see what he will be able to get away with. What a smart little feller.
Breaking news!!!!!!!! Brayden and I were playing today waiting for daddy to come home. When all of a sudden Brayden was standing by himself for a solid 30 seconds!
2 comments:
Brayden, U R 2 cute! Listen to Mommy when her says to sit in the tub. We don't want U to fall. Grandpa and I think you'll be walking soon! Love Grandma & Grandpa
Gosh, it's seems like it was just yesterday that you had Brayden! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a beautiful, happy boy! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment