Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ten Months and Walking?????

Yesterday, I was in the kitchen washing dishes when all of a sudden, "Brayden walked from the middle of the living room to one of the Couches!" It was unbelievable: I was in shock, clapping my hands and practically screaming with excitement. All the while, Brayden was looking at me like I was Crazy! It was priceless. So I immediately called Mike to share with him the fantastic news!

It is amazing to think that Brayden is 10 months today and is able to walk! Mike was walking at 9 months, so we assumed that Brayden would walk early as well. He is still working on his balance but if he is able to get that before he takes off, he is good to go. I think we will give it a few more weeks until he starts walking permanently.

Yesterday morning Brayden woke up quit early (6a) and would "Not" go back to sleep. So around 630a I brought him into the office with me so that I could finish up some homework. I check to see what he is doing every so often because when there is silence, you know something is going on Lol. So I looked behind me and he was right there holding on to the chair. I continued to work, when I realized that I did not feel him behind me anymore. I turned around to look for him and didn’t see him. So I almost freaked out when I saw little legs sticking out from underneath my chair! He was crawling through the chair!!! What a goof ball. So instead of helping him what does mom do? Grab the camera of course! Here is the culprit!





1 comment:

Deborah said...

LOL, he navigated that barrier quite well! He is off and "running" to a career in sports! LOL