Mike and I had a great time and definitely enjoyed ourselves. While we were there, we managed to go on the SKYCOASTER, which was awesome because we were released over the side of the mountain. It was a great experience, and for anyone who comes and visits, we will be going.
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Date Day
Michael and I had the opportunity to spend the day together while Brayden was at daycare. With that in mind, we decided to go to the Royal Gorge Bridge. This bridge is beautiful and has been there since like the 1800’s. The Royal Gorge Bridge is America's highest Suspension Bridge and one of the most visited parks!
Mike and I had a great time and definitely enjoyed ourselves. While we were there, we managed to go on the SKYCOASTER, which was awesome because we were released over the side of the mountain. It was a great experience, and for anyone who comes and visits, we will be going.




Mike and I had a great time and definitely enjoyed ourselves. While we were there, we managed to go on the SKYCOASTER, which was awesome because we were released over the side of the mountain. It was a great experience, and for anyone who comes and visits, we will be going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice!!! I am glad that Mommy & Daddy got to spend some "together time" and remember the days of Sarah and Michael! lol Great place to go although for those of us in the flatlands... it seems a bit intimidating. Guess I'll get over it LOL
That bridge looks kind of scary! A little high for my liking!! Beautiful scenary though. Glad you guys were able to enjoy some alone time together! You do need to "go on a date" every once in a while and enjoy each other's company without the little one!
So glad you guys got some time together!!! That bridge looks so scary, but so fun :)
Post a Comment