I was unable to miss school, and fortunately, Mike had a day off so the family went to Cave of The Winds! I have never been there, but to my knowledge, it is a cave in the mountains or something (I do not know). They had a great time, and were able to spend some great quality time with each other.
One afternoon a class (conveniently) was cancelled, so we (Dad, David, and Seth) all went to the Royal Gorge Bridge. This bridge is monumental and an incredible sight! Since the “Feinhandler’s” are such daredevils David, Seth, and I went on the sky coaster! This is the FUN thing you go on where you are tied together, carefully lifted, and let go to swing. Well, this specific one swung us over the MOUNTAINS! It was incredible and an experience I will remember forever!
On the third day, I made enchiladas, and had everyone over for dinner. Brayden just LOVED all the attention and seemed to enjoy spending time with some family!
Brayden also received a package from Grandma Yvette that contained an entire new wardrobe! The outfits were adorable and we were so thankful. Grandma Yvette has great taste and wanted to say, "Thank you!"
It was a great time and loved having our first visitors!!! Thanks for coming out and hope you come again soon!! Love ya!!!
Could not flip this picture because I stole it off my Dad's facebook page! But had to post it because I LOVE IT!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures, looks like y'all had a great time...wish we coulda been there!!!
Post a Comment