As busy as both Mommy and Daddy are these days. Daddy managed to make an ENORMOUS discovery. This discovery consisted of pointing out and noticing that Brayden now has TWO molars coming in, in the back of his little mouth!!!! Can you believe that Brayden (our baby), NOW has molars coming in! Now, this is some unbelievable news! Thank goodness, Daddy was checking things out; otherwise, we might have missed such an exciting milestone in Braydens life! This definitely explains the whininess we have been experiencing and partial irritability as well. Regardless, we LOVE our little monster butt and will comfort him in this difficult time!!!!! Ha-ha!
Brayden you are the Best! Just like mommy used to write all over the house growing up as a child.
Mike and I will try to get some pictures, however, I am not sure how successful we will be at that. Lol.
1 comment:
Yeah, do I eat grownup food now?
Post a Comment