Below you will find some pictures taken randomly this morning. Mike and I are encouraging Brayden to use the big-boy potty so I went out and purchased Mickey Mouse underwear. He loves them; however, I do not think he knows what they entail. We will take it all in baby steps and see how things go. Otherwise, we love you Brayden and cherish each moment of everyday we are blessed to have you!
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day. ~Benjamin Disraeli
Not a day goes by that Brayden does not provide Mike and I with all the joy and happiness any parent could ever have! He is speaking very well, and is the sweetest most compassionate little boy. Brayden is truly a blessing and with his incredibly rapid development, it is easier said than done to keep up with him. Brayden is the best and we love him dearly.
Below you will find some pictures taken randomly this morning. Mike and I are encouraging Brayden to use the big-boy potty so I went out and purchased Mickey Mouse underwear. He loves them; however, I do not think he knows what they entail. We will take it all in baby steps and see how things go. Otherwise, we love you Brayden and cherish each moment of everyday we are blessed to have you!







Below you will find some pictures taken randomly this morning. Mike and I are encouraging Brayden to use the big-boy potty so I went out and purchased Mickey Mouse underwear. He loves them; however, I do not think he knows what they entail. We will take it all in baby steps and see how things go. Otherwise, we love you Brayden and cherish each moment of everyday we are blessed to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brayden in big boy pants! I'm proud of you! Good luck with the potty training!
Yeah Brayden! You're a big boy now!
Post a Comment