To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Snow Man for the Boys
We were just relaxing around the house this weekend getting ready for our super bowl get together on Sunday, when all of a sudden it started snowing! It did not just snow--IT SNOWED. After two hours, Mike and Brayden decided to go outside and make a snowman. Those two were so cute out there, and Brayden (of course) looked adorable in his snowsuit.
Hope you enjoy the pictures! I think the two of them built the best snowman I have ever seen!
Great Snowman! It's nice that you have your own yard now to enjoy it! & I agree with Deborah-gotta show him how to make a snowball! (since he loves throwing so much!) Snowball fight!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah Brayden... now gotta show you how to make a snowball and to throw it through the air with Z power! LOL
Great Snowman! It's nice that you have your own yard now to enjoy it! & I agree with Deborah-gotta show him how to make a snowball! (since he loves throwing so much!) Snowball fight!!!!
Post a Comment