Last weekend Bryaden and I went to Gymboree to give their play and music class a try. Soon we realized that this was the most fun we could possibly have on a Saturday morning and most importantly with Daddy!! Daddy (thank god) was able to join us and in celebration of such a great occurrence, I thought pictures were in order. We love you daddy and are so thankful he was able to make it, today! We just LOVE Gymboree gym and cannot wait until next Saturday!!!
To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...Is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
"Whether life is worth living depends on whether there is love in life.”
Last weekend Bryaden and I went to Gymboree to give their play and music class a try. Soon we realized that this was the most fun we could possibly have on a Saturday morning and most importantly with Daddy!! Daddy (thank god) was able to join us and in celebration of such a great occurrence, I thought pictures were in order. We love you daddy and are so thankful he was able to make it, today! We just LOVE Gymboree gym and cannot wait until next Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like a blast! Great that you found such fun place to hang out with Brayden!!! I'm sure he'll enjoy learning new things and PLAYING! Way to go Brayden!
Wow it really looks like everyone had a great time!!! Yeah!
Post a Comment